Me and my friends when we’re out
This speaks to me on a deep and profound level
ITS NOT SEWING SUPPLIES!
My question is how does every single person identify with this, is it like a secret rule to use those for sewing supplies?
U know you’ve grown up when you don’t find the same people on YouTube funny anymore
My friend just said “Stop making insignificant noises” to someone else so I said “If the world had to stop making insignificant noises, you’d never get to speak.” and that’s the moment I realized I have developed the power of wit
- Boys, on average, spend two fewer hours doing household chores per week than girls do (they play two hours more).
- If they live in households where children are compensated for doing chores, boys make and save more money.
- A 2009 study conducted by University of Michigan economists found a two-hour gender disparity in responsibilities per week in a study of 3,000 kids.
- 75 percent of girls had chores, while just 65 percent of boys do
- This disparity in chores and free time continues into adulthood all over the world. According to the Organisation of Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), men “report spending more time in activities counted as leisure than women. Gender differences in leisure time are wide across OECD countries.”
- Year after year, studies repeatedly confirm these patterns.
- The problems women face with unequal pay and housework duties actually start in childhood.
- The fact that boys’ chores appear to be more profitable makes the childhood chore gap even more disturbing. Turns out, parents tend to value the work that boys do more.
- Gender stereotypes dictate these patterns.
- men who grow up with sisters do less housework than their spouses and are also significantly more socially conservative.
Just had to bold that bottom point there because of the amount of misogynists who claim that because they have women in their family, they can’t POSSIBLY be sexist ever.
oh my fucking god
I vividly remember all the families in my church where the grade-school boys were goofing off with toys and the girls were being handed younger babies and turned into babysitters.Boys got to be boys, but girls had to be Moms.
Really, it ‘s a serious drag that even little girls today could answer #WithoutTheWageGapIWould
Really interesting post to come across while I’m in the middle of writing a lesson (sort of) centered around the wage gap
if the loch ness monster is ever proven to be real i’m throwing a huge party and im gonna get Fucked Up
hang on, wait a second
i thought this was a joke
but it seems to be
men are weak
"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."
In honor of the two conflicting holidays
what do straight ppl do for fun?